Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just A Little Motivation!

Hey Y'all,
Watch this video I have for you down below. 


http://www.inquisitr.com/252198/ernestine-shepherd-75-year-old-bodybuilder-will-make-you-feel-lazy-video/


Just Sayin'!


There's my motivation!  She didn't let age get in her way!  Don't let your tricky thyroid get in the way!  Take control, just like she did.


 My grandparents have always said age is just a number.  It's about how old you feel. Truly a state of mind!  Don't allow yourself to feel old. I know your slow thyroid can make you feel old even if you are only 25.  But I have said it before and I'll say it again,  working out only helps things get better!  I promise!   Take care of your body and you will feel younger no matter how old you are!


Now go work out!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  For real!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment