Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter

Hey Ladies and Gents,
In honor of Easter this Sunday, I wanted to post our pastor's sermon from last Sunday in preparation for Easter.  And I also wanted to encourage you all to watch our Easter service online on Sunday if you don't have the opportunity to go to church.  Jesus' story deserves reverence and acknowledgment!  It is AMAZING what He did for ALL of us.  I mean, helloooo, do you know of anyone else in the whole wide world who has risen from the dead after three days? I don't!  Not to mention, WHY  He died in the first place.  It's the best love story I have ever heard!

John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

God loves you for who you are. Unconditional love!  We all need God's grace, and He will give it to you, all you have to do is ask for Him to come into your heart and start a relationship with Him.


I hope you all have a blessed Easter Sunday!


Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment