Monday, April 30, 2012

Lets get physical!

Hey there Y'all!


Well, I have told you before about my sister Chelcea  who is a WBFF fitness pro and model that trains people to achieve their fitness goals.  Well....she did it for a girl with.....you guessed it, Hashimotos!!! Miss Angela was in her first fitness competition this last weekend and even placed 2nd! Pretty impressive! So I wanted to share her story with you.  Angela has been an inspiration to me and I hope her story helps you realize you CAN do whatever it is that you want if you put your mind to it.  Like I said before, I know it's hard to even think about working out sometimes, but once you get started it gets easier and easier.  I know!  Not only do I have Hashimotos, I was also diagnosed with Chronic Mono a year ago.  I know what it's like to be tired!  Crazy tired too.  It SUCKS!!!  But, it is super important to stay fit.  Your immune system will thank you, I promise!


On that note.....Here is Miss Angela's story!


I started working with Chelcea in January 2012. I had entered my first NANBF bikini competition and was really clueless as what to expect. I had no idea how much time, dedication, and hard work this sport required. During my training I started working with Chelcea for competition posing and a diet plan. I have a thyroid condition that required her to do a lot of changing in my meal plans to get me something that finally started working for me. She was extremely determined to find me a diet that worked!!
During my first 2 posing sessions I felt so awkward and uncoordinated. Chelcea was so patient and positive that I never felt uncomfortable despite my lack of coordination. She always had motivational and inspiring words to keep me on track. There were a few times I was about to throw in the towel, however, she was always there to give me those encouraging words I needed to hear to keep me going. She never told me it was easy to get to the stage and made sure I was aware of everything I needed to do and expect. She was always available for me for whatever I needed.
This competition is truly the best thing I have ever done for myself. Working with Chelcea and doing the posing and strict diet has been life changing. My results are something I never though I could ever achieve. She helps you see how you can reach your goals if you stay focused and keep positive people around you. She is such a positive force not only as a posing coach, but she truly cares about me and wants to see me succeed. I could not have come this far without her!! 

Here are her before and after pics
Before

After


And that is my beautiful sister Chelcea on the right!

I hope this is helpful and inspiring to anyone out there with any autoimmune disorder.  
If you are ready to get fit, contact Chelcea on her facebook page www.facebook.com/boogysmalls
She really is genuine and wants to help you if you want to make a change.
Of course getting and staying fit is challenging, but anything worth having is worth fighting for.  And I happen to think fighting for your health is worth it.  


Check Out Angela posin it up on stage!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GFkp3J9t36Q

No comments:

Post a Comment